Skip to main content

The Comeback | Back from Depression | Back to Life

So, this is comeback post and the reason why I actually left everything all of sudden is only  because I was dealing with problem like Depression and Anxiety

Yes I was dealing with Depression from a very long time and I was really hard time and now I going to share it with you guys even though you don’t want to know about it but I am going to do it anyway.

So let us start with Basic which is

WHAT IS DEPRESSION?


Depression first of all according to me is impossible to explain but still the clear Definition is mental health disorder characterized by persistently depressed mood or loss of interest in activities, causing significant impairment in daily life.

And I didn’t even knew that I was dealing with it, I realized it after torturing myself for constant 40-45 days and when I realized it I panicked and it was literally horrifying for me to deal with that panic attack sort of thing because for the last 45 days I didn’t have a single clue about what I was doing to myself and I panicked because I found myself in room on the floor with complete darkness with fan OFF and I was like 36 degrees outside and I found my whole body showered with my own sweat and I was like “Hey what the Fuck I am doing with myself” and I threw up in my room because it was all blur and I didn’t even have energy to do anything and after I threw up, I fainted and I don’t know like for how long I was there but then I got my consciousness back then I got up and clean up the mess I created and sat on my bed and checked my phone. It was July 2.And then there was the most shocking part which I don’t even remember doing anything like that. I found cuts on my left hand and I didn’t even have a single clue about anything.

It was a big mess in my head, the inside voice was not responding and then I realized that this is not normal and I’m dealing with something I was not prepared for.

And then a lot of things happened after that and now I’m not completely Okay but, I’m doing good.

And I was not dealing with Depression there was also a thing called Anxiety.

WHAT IS ANXIETY?


It is also a lot more complicated but the clear definition is Intense, excessive and persistent worry and fear about everyday situations. Fast heart rate, rapid breathing, sweating and feeling tired may occur.
And when I was kind of trying to remember what I was doing in those 45 days,
There were few things I remember perfectly like being negative about every single thought in my mind, locking myself inside my room in complete darkness just crying about things I cannot change, feeling constant pain inside my mind, sweating and not eating or drinking water at all and shouting at my parents for asking me about my situation and asking me to eat something, it was kind like I was silent for 45 days except whenever I open my mouth just to shout in my pillow so that nobody can actually hear my voice.

Now, I am not Perfectly Fine but I’m doing definitely better than before, I will share my story but not today, this is just an Alert that I’m Back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Copying an unique Art | School Life | Life Memer

Well, Today's blog post is about the one of a lot of things I hate about the school which is Homework or completing the notebook because in my school no one gives a Fuck about you're gaining knowledge or not. Well, I'm gonna share my school that you're not interested in listening but I'm gonna type anyway because keyboard is in my control right now but before the story let me be clear what actually I am talking about. According to my school, we have to write all the questions and answer from the back of the chapter and memorize it so that teacher can us the exact same question with a slightly different word and let us score the marks so that teacher will create her good reputation and as you all can relate that the questions and answers from the back of the chapter was our limit. Like literally we know nothing more than that because all we do is memorize them for the exam. Well, but that was not enough because there were some extra activity that will allo

Attack Sarcasm | Sarcastic Life | Life Memer

So, today's blog Post is all about Attack Sarcasm and we're going to cover all of it and after reading the whole post you make sure you Like the post and Follow Life Memer otherwise you'll not be able to unlock your hidden Superpower of wining any argument started by you with the help of sarcasm. and I'm Bobby Fischer Well, so let's jump to the main question "What is Attack Sarcasm?", According to me only Insulting other person on the basis of his/her appearance is not this is about, it is about pointing out obvious things and then modifying it into a funny tone and presenting it with pinch of hand movement and facial expression and try to make your point so strong that even the opponent starting to laugh on statement. Like, there's always that one person in your group who is too ugly but still think He/She is Sexy AF but the reality is slight different, so here's what you do, you're gonna go there and point out the rudest thing li