Skip to main content

The Voice | 2nd Day | Life-Memer


So, as you all know about what happen on the 1st Day and then, in next morning was not very much different until i realize that i can talk inside my head without saying anything out loud. Trust me it was literally like magic for me because I've never noticed my *Inside Voice* that much.
The school started 1st period of school started and i was sitting on the 3rd bench and please don't ask me why 3rd and why not 1st bench today, because my confidence starting to decrease like every year but i was not alone on the 3rd bench i have my voice and constant talk about everything, i was literally noticing everything and then suddenly my crush approaches towards me and sit right next to my and she did not even asked my like we were some kind of friends but who cares when she is there.
This time i was not speechless and started the talk with the dialogue "So, How you Doin?" And from that moment I've never stopped use different kind of references to fill my sentences and she actually blushes which was a great for me.
Then in the lunch break i was just randomly sitting on my bench after eating my food and acting like i am actually studying and i don't waste my time in recess and then the guy Ashish come up to me and starting to make me uncomfortable with his talk like "Hey, you like her[Pointing towards my crush] right?... Are you gonna propose her or what?" And i replied "Roses are red, Violets are blue
I mind my own business, You should too" and the after hearing this kind of reaction he starting to irritate me by physical touch and start poking finger on my left and hand.
I got a little angry at that time and the i ask my voice "Should i go for it?" And the answer came "Yes" and then i poked him only once but with a pencil and a bit harder and the pencil got stuck in his hand and then i panicked and took the pencil out of his bleeding wound and then my voice mentioned something the lead[Graphite] of pencil is still inside his hand.
I panicked again and this time the voice were shouting "Run for your life, Get out of the Building" and then i ran out of the classroom and went directly to the washroom because i believe  Toilet is a great place for thinking.After around 15 to 20 minutes our sports head "Ajay Sir" came into the boys washroom and ask me like a police officer but with incomplete English "Raghav, i want you to talk with me and get you out from the washroom", but at that time i was so busy in talking with my inside voice and suddenly that voice gave me a solution and that solution fucked me up completely but it was a right decision and the decision was to go out and apologize every single person who are going to be in front of me and i was so indulged into that apologizing thing i said sorry to a seven year old kid who was just waiting for his dad to pick him up from school because he threw up on the teacher while she was slapping him, i thought this was his super power so a got up run for my hygiene.
After few hours of scolding the apologizing session ends and i went back to my classroom with a Devil Gangsta attitude on my face entered the class and gave the teacher a criminal look and went straight towards the last bench and even ignored my crush [Yes, i actually did that] but then i turn around and sit right next to her because that was seat and after that i survived the whole day only because the phone number of my parents in the school data was not correct, i gave the Pizza Hut Home Delivery phone number instead of my Dad's phone number.
But at the end of the day my voice and i was just talking and we both decided to try weed for the very first time on next weekend.







TO BE CONTINUED.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Copying an unique Art | School Life | Life Memer

Well, Today's blog post is about the one of a lot of things I hate about the school which is Homework or completing the notebook because in my school no one gives a Fuck about you're gaining knowledge or not. Well, I'm gonna share my school that you're not interested in listening but I'm gonna type anyway because keyboard is in my control right now but before the story let me be clear what actually I am talking about. According to my school, we have to write all the questions and answer from the back of the chapter and memorize it so that teacher can us the exact same question with a slightly different word and let us score the marks so that teacher will create her good reputation and as you all can relate that the questions and answers from the back of the chapter was our limit. Like literally we know nothing more than that because all we do is memorize them for the exam. Well, but that was not enough because there were some extra activity that will allo

Attack Sarcasm | Sarcastic Life | Life Memer

So, today's blog Post is all about Attack Sarcasm and we're going to cover all of it and after reading the whole post you make sure you Like the post and Follow Life Memer otherwise you'll not be able to unlock your hidden Superpower of wining any argument started by you with the help of sarcasm. and I'm Bobby Fischer Well, so let's jump to the main question "What is Attack Sarcasm?", According to me only Insulting other person on the basis of his/her appearance is not this is about, it is about pointing out obvious things and then modifying it into a funny tone and presenting it with pinch of hand movement and facial expression and try to make your point so strong that even the opponent starting to laugh on statement. Like, there's always that one person in your group who is too ugly but still think He/She is Sexy AF but the reality is slight different, so here's what you do, you're gonna go there and point out the rudest thing li

Slip about Sleep | Relatables Post | Life Memer

So, Guys today's blog post is all about the God's Gift which is SLEEP, I'm not sure about anybody else but I'm the kind of person who will always choose sleep over anything in life. So let me first start with the greatness of a sleep, I got high before writing this blog because I didn't even have a single word in my mouth to express my love towards a sleep and the thing I like the most about a sleep is the passing time. Think this my way okay, I'm an introvert type of person so I specially cancel all my important plans and I also have guts to cancel the plan of my Best Friend's Birthday Party the only major day of the year in which my Best Friend is actually going to pay the major portion of the bill and I've done that by making a simple excuse which was "Bro, I can't come to your party bro because there's my other friend and he is in the hospital and i have to meet him before his operation", and literally with no regret